If you are retired or still working but can afford to do it from home, whatever country you are in, it's time to start a new adventure in this little paradise on the Costa Brava.
With beaches for all preferences, fine sand, wild, for dogs,...
A wide variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets, endless activities, excursions,...
The time has come to buy this villa and its advantages:
• A living room with access to a south-facing terrace which will offer you light and sun all day long
• An open kitchen with all the necessary appliances, even a dishwasher!
• Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
• A complete bathroom with shower.
• It has a storage room next to the pool of about 20sqm so that they can store their bicycles and personal effects.
• City gas heating for comfortable warmth on cold winter nights.
• PVC windows
• Behind the house is a small utility room of approximately 4sqm
In addition to all this…
If you use it as a second home, you can get a good income through tourist rental since the house has the HUTG, which is the registration number necessary to be able to publish it on rental portals.
Do you have any doubts? For example:
Does it have air conditioning?
Yes, only in the living room.
Do you have a sea view?
Yes, but you have to climb a spiral staircase to the upper terrace. Downstairs there is no view, it is all on one level, fenced land which offers greater privacy.
Can I make an offer?
I don't recommend it, it's at market price and at a time when there is little supply and a lot of demand, if you think about it too much they will take your chance away.
What annual expenses do you have?
Around €510 of IBI (City Hall Tax) and the non-residents tax would be around €200
Before to ask for an appointment, don't forget to watch the video and take a walk inside with our virtual tour.
Tour virtual: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=hX7q2tCUwQR
|Surface area:||80 m2|
F - 305 kWh/m2
F - 51 kg CO2/m2